Thursday, May 17, 2012

From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere

Hello friends...I got a new blog!!!!! Here is my very first post :)

You know those days when you think things cant get worse...and then they get worse. Well I have those a lot because I have incredibly bad luck but I try to keep in mind that...

Sometimes god calms the storm...
Sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child.
Over my years filled with bad luck, I have been blessed to find the little things that bring me joy because we all know that the little things are the most important. So from there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere... and these funny things help me keep my sanity. 

Here are my little funny things that bring me so much joy...

1. They say a dog is a man's best friend. This is my little Mia and I love her because she does very strange things like this that make me laugh...






We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours. We join up with them & fall into mutual weirdness & call it love.
                   -Dr. Seuss








2. Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, she's up" ....... Well this statement is rather true before I have my morning coffee. God bless my...
    














3. I love standing in the shower and just smothering my face in this stuff!!! It has beads in it that just explode all over your face and wake you up like the sun freaking slapped you...its awesome! Try it!

















4. I constantly try to remind myself to keep calm & ignore junk food but I can NEVER get this concept through my stubborn head. I see junk food and I start hyperventilating and flapping my arms like a humming bird! All I think about is smothering my face in this chocolate cake and throwing back as many french fries as I possible can... you'd think I'd be a whale by now.


















5. Thank god that I am addicted to running since he blessed me with such an eating habit. And I like the phrase "you are only one work out away from a good mood" because its soooo true! It also gives me alone time with myself...time to get all the crazy insane thoughts out of my head & the extra energy.

"Running trains me to be a stronger person. Running trains me to refuse to allow my environment to determine my actions. I have never breathed so hard, felt so strong, or faced such challenge as when I am running. Running trains me to keep going always."









6. Sitting in my bed watching all the shows on my DVR is absolutely positively my favorite thing to do. I literally cannot live without my DVR box... especially because I watch about 10 TV show series and Sunday nights most of those shows are on at the exact same time...and god forbid I have to chose between watching Army Wives & Desperate Housewives since they are on at the same time on different channels...DVR prevents playing favorites!!!! 


R.I.P Desperate Housewives

1 comment:

  1. hey audra, you know what would make your blog a billion times better?! a picture of me:)

    ps. i really do like it by the way

    ReplyDelete